We are on a mission to make sales teams win
Sales teams have been selling stuff for centuries. There are 12 Million sales professionals globally, according to LinkedIn.
Sales teams use siloed systems for prospect engagement - send email from their inbox, make calls from phone, send invites and messages through LinkedIn. Sales teams not only waste valuable time but also find it hard to know what has worked (best message, channel, etc.).
We want to give back time to sales teams for selling and make them win.
Hence, we built an all-in-one sales engagement and productivity platform.
We help sales teams send all communications in one place (emails, LinkedIn, calls, messages). Salesgear increases sales productivity with automated playbooks. Salesgear also helps teams to convert inbound signups into meetings faster.
Salesgear was founded in 2020, right in the middle of a pandemic. Virtual selling made more customers adopt our platform. We believe this is just a beginning of a new era of technology-led-selling.
We are a team of dreamers who believe science can make selling better. We spent the last few years understanding how sellers work and built products for sales teams.
- Surender leads all-things-business at Salesgear. He is a serial entrepreneur in the sales tech space. He was the co-founder of Adapt.io, a data intelligence product company.
- Before his entrepreneurial journey, he held leadership roles at TCS and then at Owler, a data intelligence company, which was acquired by Meltwater. He has 15+ years of experience in technology and B2B sales functions.
- Surender is passionate about building a world-class SaaS company.
- Vinodh leads the engineering function at Salesgear. As an early team member at Adapt.io and Owler, he played a key role in building scalable SaaS products. He has over 10 years of experience in product development.
- Prem leads Product Management at Salesgear. He was a founding engineer at Adapt.io and grew to the head of growth at Adapt.io. He played a key role in shaping the culture of Adapt.io. He is passionate about SaaS and Entrepreneurship.
- Rajan is a valley-based technology leader with over 20 years of experience across startups and fortune 100 tech companies. He was pivotal in the successful acquisitions of Jigsaw, Marketo, and Owler.
- Rajan is also an investor and advisor at multiple startups. Rajan is the Vice President of Product Development at Oracle.